In this agreement, You are the “customer”. We and us are “Bali Baby Hire”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms when you confirm an order for the hire of Products and by making payment. Once we have accepted your order/payment there will be a binding contract between you and us for the hire of the Products on these Terms. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will be effective without our agreement in writing.
Payment / Confirmation
After receiving your booking we will send you written confirmation by email within 48 hours to inform you and confirm availability of your order. This confirmation shall be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be effected as agreed.
We agree to hire the equipment to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email/telephone call at the hire cost agreed. Payment of the full hire cost together with a refundable deposit must be made at time of confirmation to confirm your booking. Payment is to be made by one of our preferred payment methods unless otherwise arranged.
You shall be responsible for all expenses including any delivery fees invoiced by Bali Baby Hire.
Prices, Delivery & Pick-Up Services
- We will deliver the equipment at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
- We will collect, or you may return the equipment on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties.
- You are responsible for checking the equipment immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
- All hired Products must be returned on or before the return date listed on this agreement and in good clean condition (to our satisfaction). Including any linen that is included with the hire of portacots or wooden cots.
Deliveries and pick-ups for the following areas will incur a delivery/pick up fee (this fee includes both delivery and pick up):
- Tuban, Kuta, Legian : $5.00
- Airport: $7.00
- Seminyak, Jimbaran: $10.00
- Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kerobokan, Petitenget, Umalas: $15.00
- Canggu, Tanah Lot, Uluwatu: $20.00
- Ubud: $25.00
- Note: Areas north of Ubud an additional $5.00 will apply
- Candi Dasa: $35.00
- Other areas on request
Damages & Sanitary Conditions
- The hired equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was handed out to you (considering fair wear and tear).
- If the equipment is returned un-cleaned or stained, Bali Baby Hire will take a Rp50.000 cleaning fee out of your refundable security deposit.
- Items must be returned with all accessories and parts intact and in proper working order.
- Any equipment that is lost, stolen, or returned damaged or incomplete while hired out, will be taken from your refundable security deposit bond at the current replacement cost of the equipment.
- You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times.
- You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and Bali Baby Hire’s instructions where necessary.
- It is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
- If equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid to you.
- Provided the goods are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them we shall return the deposit to you in full. In the event of the late return of any equipment, we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid or part there of at the daily rate.
- You also agree not to hold Bali Baby Hire (and its owners) liable against any and all claims, liabilities, including negligence, liabilities, demands, actions, suits and proceedings, losses, costs, penalties, and damages, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, selection, hire, purchase, delivery, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation, or return of the equipment.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
- Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
If you wish to cancel or amend your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so and the following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancelation more than 7 days prior to delivery: 100% refund
- Cancellation 7 – 3 days prior to delivery: 50% refund
- Cancellation 1 – 2 days prior to delivery: 25% refund
- Cancellation on the day will result in 0% refund.
Please note any early returns upon your own choice after the commencement of hire will not be entitled to any refund.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Bali Baby Hire via firstname.lastname@example.org which we will confirm back to you via written confirmation email.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfil our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All equipment supplied to you shall remain the property of Bali Baby Hire
- All features, content, specifications, products prices and images described or depicted on this web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- From time to time, the Bali Baby Hire website may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Bali Baby Hire. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site.
- Bali Baby Hire owns the copyright for all content on this website, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors.
- All personal information we collect about you passes through our secure server. We will keep all your personal information confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.